INFORMATIVE CLAUSE FOR WEB
By virtue of Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the website you are visiting located under the domain http://www.laislayelmar.com belongs to EXPLOTACIÓN APARTAMENTOS BALCÓN DEL MAR, SL whose identifying data is as follows:
- COMPANY NAME: EXPLOTACIÓN APARTAMENTOS BALCÓN DEL MAR, SL
- CIF (VAT NUMBER): B35477165
- REGISTERED DATA: Registered in the mercantile registry of Lanzarote, Volume 36, Folio 70
- Address: c/ Reina Sofía, 23, Puerto del Carmen, Tías, CP 35510, Las Palmas.
- Telephone number: +34 928 513 725
- Email: email@example.com
Informative clause WEB contact form
We inform you that the personal data that you provide us, together with the IP address of the equipment from which the operation or consultation is carried out, will be processed by EXPLOTACIÓN APARTAMENTOS BALCÓN DEL MAR, SL with the following scope:
- Purpose: Attention to requests for information received through the website.
- Legitimacy: Legitimate interest.
- Rights: Access, deletion, rectification and opposition, and rights explained in the additional information.
- Conservation Period: The data will be kept for the period necessary to attend to and manage your request.
You can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, as well as exercise the rights that the Law recognizes for access, deletion and rectification of your data, as well as the limitation or opposition to its treatment by sending us an e-mail to the following Address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a written request to: Calle Reina Sofía 23, CP 35510, Puerto del Carmen, Lanzarote, Las Palmas, indicating in any case the Reference: "Data protection" accompanied by a document that proves your identity, such as a copy of the DNI.
In compliance with the principles of legality and transparency and in order to provide the information to the interested parties established in articles 13 and 14, we inform you of the characteristics of the processing of personal data that are carried out under the responsibility of EXPLOTACIÓN APARTAMENTOS BALCÓN DEL MAR, SL:
- (I) Human Resources Management.
- (II) Attention of requests received through the Web.
- (III) Commercial management.
- (IV) Billing, accounting and tax management.
- (V) Administrative management.
- (VI) Customer management.
- (VII) Attention to exercise of rights.
- (VIII) Notification of security breaches when appropriate.
- (IX) Video surveillance.
- (X) Management of the Martínez Hotel Group Loyalty Club.
- (I) Selection of personnel, training, preparation and sending of payroll, and other documents necessary for the employment relationship.
- (II) Attention of requests received through the Web.
- (III) Preparation and monitoring of Budgets.
- (IV) Preparation of customer invoices, preparation of official accounting and calculation, presentation and payment of taxes, preparation of commercial documents, such as balance sheets and reports.
- (V) Administrative management that implies collections and payments and relationship with suppliers.
- (VI) Provision of services derived from hotel operation. (VII) Respond to requests for exercise of rights related to personal data.
- (VIII) Notify the interested parties and the Control Authority of security violations that may affect the rights and freedoms of the interested parties.
- (IX) Guarantee the safety of people, goods and facilities.
- (X) Send information adapted to your profile on activities and accommodation on the island of Lanzarote.
- (I) and (III) Application of contractual and pre-contractual measures.
- (II) Legitimate interest. (IV) Law 58/2003, of December 17, General Tax.
- (V) Legitimate interest. (VI) Application of contractual and pre-contractual measures.
- (VII) and (VIII) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data.
- (IX) Public interest.
- (X) Legitimate interest regarding their own accommodation and consent of the interested party regarding the companies of collaborating activities.
- (I) Duration of the labour contract and the term necessary to meet responsibilities derived from the labour provision.
- (II) The term necessary to attend the request, as well the responsibilities that may derive from such.
- (III) Term of validity of the proposal.
- (IV) and (V) Six years for commercial purposes, and the term necessary to meet responsibilities derived from the tax settlement.
- (VI) As long as the provision of the service lasts and the period necessary to meet the responsibilities derived from it.
- (VII) and (VIII) The term necessary for the fulfilment of said purpose, as well as for the duration of the responsibilities that may arise from such.
- (IX) A maximum of 1 month.
- (X) As long as the mutual interest in maintaining communication lasts, the partner can unsubscribe from any of the communications he receives.
(VII) and (VIII) Spanish Agency for Data Protection. (IX) State Security Forces and Corps, if necessary.
Exercise of rights: You can exercise your right of access, rectification, deletion, limitation and opposition to treatment, under the terms and conditions established in the personal data protection normative Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, by sending a request by email to email@example.com or in writing to: Calle Reina Sofía 23, Puerto del Carmen CP 35510, Lanzarote, Las Palmas, indicating in any case the Reference: "Data protection" together with a document that proves your identity such as a photocopy of the DNI, as well as to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.